Why take an ACCP Preparatory Review Course?
- Designed by the leader in preparatory materials for specialty certification
- Uses the proven case-based instructional method
- A fast-paced, yet comprehensive review of the full scope of the pharmacotherapy/ambulatory care specialty to help you reaffirm your areas of strength and identify potential weaknesses
- Each course offers a detailed workbook of more than 900 pages with more than 350 case-based questions with explained answers.
- Each course also offers 100+ question posttest with explained answers
- Priced comparably to other, abbreviated courses while offering extras such as extensive, take-home instructional materials for continuing independent study
- Affordable housing rates in venues selected specifically to help you maximize your course experience.
- Access to a systematic series of review activities designed to help you ready yourself for the exam
Check out what participants say about the ACCP’s Preparatory Review Courses:
- Great broad overview of topics, can decide after the course which area I should concentrate on more, being able to pick out my strength and weaknesses
- Loved structured environment and the speakers were extremely talented and engaging.
- I liked the broad overview of different therapeutic arena. This along with lectures and reference at each chapter help me form a real plan for studying in preparation for the exam.
- I really enjoyed the speakers and their depth and level of knowledge as it pertained to their areas of specialty practice. They were very knowledgeable as it pertained to current clinical practice guidelines and primary literature sources.
- Great review of disease states, medications, and literature. I want to attend this meeting every few years as this was an excellent overview!
- Workbook chapters were nicely laid out with all references. The faculty was easy to follow, only discussed relevant information, and kept their materials organized by the workbook.
- I liked the review aspect and a focusing on what to study. The course reveals participants strengths and weakness to make study efforts more pointed.
- The course followed the workbook very closely and ALL of the presenters were very well organized and familiar with their material and did an excellent job presenting.
- Great examination preparation through case based learning. The course workbook was a great resource for studying and pulling references to review major exam topics.
- The clinical pharmacy focus was great. I have attended many other conferences and was disappointed in the level of presentation of disease state and management that was focused more on the staff pharmacist level. This course brought insight that was applicable in my daily practice.
- Clearly carefully designed to maximize my time without overloading me, I will be recommending this meeting to colleagues, students, and residents. I feel I got my money’s worth and then some!