The Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator is responsible for Emergency Services and the coordination of the Clinical Pharmacist training, assessments and education. The Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator will collaborate with the Clinical Manager and Director to assess competency and ensure compliance and professional development of the staff. Additionally, the Emergency Services Pharmacy Coordinator will be expected to lead the clinical and operational activities of the pharmacy staff to produce optimal outcomes for the patients.
• Graduate from an American Council on Pharmacy Education accredited school of pharmacy
• Texas Pharmacist license or eligible for Texas license is required
• Minimum of two years of experience as a Clinical Pharmacist in a pediatric hospital setting required
• Pharmacy Preceptor license must be obtained within 90 days of employment
• BLS and PALS CPR certifications are required within 30 days of employment