RxPrep is seeking a full-time Clinical Pharmacist / Educator with 8+ years of clinical experience. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with other Clinical Pharmacist / Educators to create and maintain RxPrep content, deliver high-quality educational programming, and train pharmacy students. Candidates must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks. All pharmacy specialties will be considered, but successful candidates must be experienced and comfortable teaching a wide variety of clinical pharmacy topics. Relocation to the RxPrep office in Manhattan Beach, California or a home-based position are possible options for the successful candidate.
• Edit and write chapters for the RxPrep Course Book
• Create sample test bank questions
• Deliver engaging and effective live courses to pharmacy students (8-hour lecture days)
• Deliver engaging and effective lectures in a studio setting for video course work
• Research and answer clinical questions accurately and succinctly
• Interact with pharmacy students in person, via email and via social media
• Maintain social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Other responsibilities as needed, such as representing RxPrep at professional meetings
Qualified candidates must possess a Pharm.D. degree, residency training and board certification in Pharmacotherapy or equivalent, and have outstanding teaching evaluations. Must enjoy working and interacting with pharmacy students. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and collegiality are required. Training in assessment techniques is preferred. Travel is expected to pharmacy meetings and to teach pharmacy review programs at various pharmacy schools. RxPrep Clinical Pharmacist / Educators typically travel ~40 days per year (concentrated mainly in April and May, but as needed throughout the year).
Since 2001, RxPrep's pharmacy licensure reviews for the NAPLEX® and pharmacy law exams have been the preferred study material used by top pharmacy schools, the largest chain employers and the majority of U.S. and foreign graduates. RxPrep publishes the popular RxPrep Course Book in addition to offering live reviews, an online test bank and online videos to accompany our Course Book. RxPrep also offers CPJE and MPJE preparation materials.
If there are any questions, applicants may contact Stephanie D. Garrett, Pharm.D., BCPS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the names and contact information of three professional references.