If you are a dynamic Pharmacy Professional that shows outstanding patient care and work ethic through Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence (ICARE), then you are the right fit for Martin Health System.
Our Pharmaceutical care of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric, psychiatric, oncology, obstetric, and rehabilitation patients makes Martin Health a versatile and rewarding experience!
Pharmacy Services Highlights:
· Infusion suite
· Kinetic dosing
· Anticoagulant consulting
· Drug information
· Patient counseling
New Pharmacy Initiatives:
· Antibiotic Stewardship Program
· Inpatient Chronic Disease Monitoring Program
· Currently implementing heart failure program
· Outpatient Chronic Disease Monitoring Program
· Residency Program
· We have great working relationships with our physicians and nurses, we need to continue that relationship building.
· EPIC implementation began in Dec. 2011, ongoing
· 8hr days 5 days a week- rotation of weekends
· Ideally we are looking for ASHP-Accredited residency trained Pharmacist with Critical Care experience or hospital experienced Pharmacist with Critical Care experience. Epic (EHR) experience is a plus.