ACCP’s Practice and Research Networks (PRNs) are getting an upgrade! Plans are underway to roll out a new software platform loaded with features to enhance PRN communication and create virtual communities. New features on the ACCP Communities platform will include:
- The ability to create a Discussion Thread or Q&A Thread
- A unified feed that includes recent activity from all of your PRNs
- An improved web interface for posting, reading, and replying to messages
- Customizable notifications that allow for real-time, daily digest, or weekly digest emails
- An ACCP Communities app to optimize the experience on your mobile device
The new ACCP Communities platform will replace the existing PRN websites and email lists. To facilitate a smooth transition, the platform will maintain the same features members have come to expect, including:
- Events calendar
- Online document library
- The ability to start a new discussion thread or reply via email
Although current and historical email list discussions won’t be imported into the new system, ACCP will provide access to an improved search tool allowing members to search over 20 years of PRN email list history. After the launch of the new platform, new discussions and questions will be preserved for future accessibility.
The College plans to launch the new ACCP Communities platform on Monday, November 27, 2023. Please be on the lookout for a welcome email. We hope members will plan to make use of the new features to maximize engagement with PRN colleagues.