The StuNet e-mail list is a forum that helps you build a professional network that will last long after you complete your degree. Ask questions, get answers, and communicate with fellow student members across the country by posting your messages to the StuNet e-mail list.
Subscription to the ACCP Student Network e-mail list is a free service that is included with your student membership. As a subscriber, you will receive any e-mail message that is sent to this list.
Using the Email List
To post a message to the list, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The following subscription types are available:
- NORMAL: You will receive messages as they are sent.
- DIGEST: You will receive one message each day containing all of the previous day's messages.
- MIMEDIGEST: You will receive one message each day containing all of the previous day's messages as attachments.
- NOMAIL: You will not receive any e-mails; however, you will still be able to send messages to the list and search the archives.
- If you plan to use an "Auto Reply" such as an "Out of Office" message, please set your subscription to "NOMAIL."
- To change your subscription type visit http://www.accp.com/lists
All messages sent to this list are archived. To search the archives visit http://lyris.accp.com/read/
Student Network Email-list messages are archived under the acronym stunet.