The American College of Clinical Pharmacy will drive positive changes in health care as the professional organization most influential in advancing clinical pharmacist roles and responsibilities to optimize pharmacotherapy in the prevention and treatment of disease. More...
The American College of Clinical Pharmacy’s purpose is to improve human health by extending the frontiers of clinical pharmacy. More...
Core Values That Characterize ACCP:
- Passion for extending the frontiers of clinical pharmacy.
- Dedication to excellence in patient care, research, and education.
- Commitment to challenge the status quo, state our beliefs, and act on them.
- Integrity, honesty, reliability, and accountability.
- Commitment to embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Courage to lead while remaining responsive to our members.
The American College of Clinical Pharmacy’s purpose is to improve human health by extending the frontiers of clinical pharmacy.
Through strategic initiatives, partnerships, collaborations, and alliances, ACCP:
- Provides leadership, professional development, advocacy, and resources that enable clinical pharmacists to achieve excellence in practice, research, and education.
- Advances clinical pharmacy and pharmacotherapy through the support and promotion of research, training, and education.
- Promotes the generation of innovative science, development of successful practice models, and dissemination of new knowledge to advance pharmacotherapy and patient care.
To provide comment on 1) current components of the ACCP strategic plan, 2) new issues that should be considered now by ACCP leadership, and 3) emerging topics on the professional horizon that may merit the College leadership’s thought and analysis in the future, please visit the ACCP Feedback Page.